Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Personal Learning Network (PLN) Project 6


Goodness, I have absolutely learned so much in this class. My opinion about the importance of technology has changed tremendously! In this EDM class the most frequent form of technology I have used has been my blog! I have enjoyed posting my opinions of others' work's and also having them share their opinions with me! To be given the chance to communicate with people around the globe such as Mr. Dale, meet with a class of kids from Auckland, New Zealand, and meet a very smart little girl named Kaia and her father could not have been done without the use of technology advances. I am happy I got to share my thoughts with others about these experiences through my blog. When I become a teacher I would definitely like to incorporate the use of a class blog and I will continue to blog my opinions in the future. I encourage others to do the same. I am thankful to have been given the opportunity to watch all of the great videos posted by Mr. Wesch and also to get to view the wonderful web page created by Dr. Alice Christie to name just a few. You can view all the wonderful videos and also my reactions to those videos Here! Your opinions and comments are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment