Thursday, November 19, 2009

At the Teacher's Desk


Wow, I found at the teachers desk to be an extremely useful source! Here teachers can share ideas and collaborate with each other. You can check it out for yourself Here!

This website is very useful and seems to be a good place to turn to for information, insight, or a helpful hint. The information is easily obtained and it really seems like they are truly there to help if you need assistance with anything, especially any technical assistance. All teachers should partake in this especially if they are not exactly tech savvy, because this sight really seems like it could help turn that around and benefit the teachers and the students.

I thought the part about the Banning Pencils and Crayons to be interesting...or a bit scary! :) All in all what I found at The Teacher's Desk was positive and something I will refer back to for sure!

2 comments:

  1. It was an interesting site. When I read about the banning of pencils, I wasn't sure if they were joking or what. That is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banning pencils piece was satire ... like SNL!

    ReplyDelete