Monday, November 30, 2009

Important Things A Teacher Must Know!


Out of these three list, the two I found to be most important were Seven Stupid Mistakes Teachers make with Technology and Seven Brilliant Things Teachers Do With Technology. I chose these because Mr. Johnson brings up some excellent points and some good food for thought. You can check these lists out Here. Mr. Johnson basically points out seven stupid things teachers do with the access of technology. I agreed with the one about not backing up your data the most! Probably because I have made this mistake before myself. Also, he is right about teachers really needing to watch their students when they are working on the computer because kids will be kids and they do not need to be exposed to things they shouldn't be looking at.I also agree with the seventh one, that it is foolish to think that technology will go away.
According to the seven brilliant things teachers do with technology, kids can better channel their inner creativity and I am a big believer in this. I think that the use of computers is a very brilliant resource and it can only benefit the students. I also agree with the positivity of it putting kids in touch with people of other backgrounds and learning styles. This exposes the students to new ways of looking and comprehending things.

No comments:

Post a Comment