Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dear Kaia


I really thought the blog post by Dr. Chamberlain was interesting and can really appreciate the passion and enthusiasm that my instructors have for what they teach. I plan to be just as passionate so my students will be involved also. The video on Kaia was so cute and such a great idea.Click here to see!

I thought it was so cool that Dr. Chamberlain took the video and made it into a voice thread! He also explains to listeners how they can create voice threads. The father of Kaia did have some concerns, which were understandable, because obviously this video is made available to everyone around the world. However, it is safe and this little girl has a very bright future ahead of her!

1 comment:

  1. Kaia and her father will be Skyping the TT 11 class next Thursday. Join us if you can.

    ReplyDelete