Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tech Literate Teacher Videocast

This videocast on Tech Literate Teachers was very informational and interesting.This podcast, from the EDM 310 summer class was very good and I enjoyed listening to each of their points. What would make this videocast a little better would be if the group that spoke were a little more lively in their answers and their responses. The insight they gave was very sufficient and left a memorable impact on the watcher.
Also, another thing that would make this videocast even better would be if the group talking conversed more in the video with each other. I think informational conversations are always better if the group members are feeding off of each other. One improvement that I would like to incorporate in my podcast would be to supply a ton of information on the subject assigned so that I could leave the listener with great information like this podcast left me with!

1 comment:

  1. Right. two participants said very little. I would add that looking at the camera would help.

    ReplyDelete