Saturday, October 17, 2009

New Media Skills


This video by the NML staff Click hereis full of information that makes the viewer think. I believe these new media skills are valuable and should definitely be put to use! I believe that everyone especially students should recognize, appreciate, and utilize these skills!

Most of the technology advances that I use are things such as laptops, ipods, and of course my cell phone. Personally, I value multitasking, visualization, and judgment. These are all most definitely the 21st century skills that will be needed to be effective artists, workers, and even citizens.

I imagine that as I get older and farther into my profession, I will acquire the other skills listed because I will definitely make it a point to keep up with new ways of learning and embrace new technology that will help me along my way.

1 comment:

  1. If these are the skills required by the students of tomorrow, how will you teach your students so they acquire them?

    ReplyDelete